Friday, September 30, 2011

14 Hours Left! Hide Details FROM: Tarryl Clark TO: Arnold schwertman Message flagged Friday, September 30, 2011 10:13 AM Dear Arnold- Goal ThermometerOver the past week I asked you to pitch in to help me hit my $10,000 goal by the end of the week, and thanks to everyone who responded, we have blown past this goal and raised over $10,500! With our momentum still growing I think we can get to $13,000 by our deadline at midnight. Contribute $3 now to help me stand up to the Tea Partiers and fight for our priorities. Ever since I entered the race, Chip Cravaack, my Tea Party opponent, has been pulling out all of the stops to raise money. He knows I am a fighter and that with me in the race his days in congress are numbered. With friends like Michele Bachmann and Exxon bankrolling his campaign, we know where Cravaack’s priorities lie. Because of your help, I can continue to fight for Medicare instead of oil subsidies and make sure that creating jobs in America is congress’ top priority. With only 14 hours left before our deadline, your contribution now is critical to our success. Together we can send Cravaack and his Tea Party buddies a message that we are going to fight for our priorities, and we won’t let the special interests dictate what those are. Thanks to all of you who have already given and thanks to all of you who are just about to. Sincerely, Tarryl Clark P.S. Our big deadline is only 14 hours away! Give $3 before midnight to push my campaign past our new goal and help keep us out fighting for you. Paid for by Friends of Tarryl Clark 2012 This email was sent to texas_long_horn2005@yahoo.com. To unsubscribe, go to: http://action.tarrylclark.com/unsubscribe Reply to: Reply to info@tarrylclark.com Send

No comments: